Coffee Shop Assistant
We are currently looking for a Coffee Shop Assistant to join our team.Main responsibilities
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can‐do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- To accept payment and give change to customers, including operating a till
- To serve customers with products / hot and cold food / beverages on a counter during service times.
- Experience in a similar retail sales environment
- Good verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of customers
- Demonstrates an ability to deliver excellent customer service consistently
- Sales driven and target orientated
- Ability to upsell and drive promotions to deliver targets
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.
Follow us on Twitter @ChartwellsInd