Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.Package description
Mon - Fri, 37.5 hours a week
Shifts range between 7am - 5pmMain responsibilities
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Catering Assistant to join our team at Mothercare Head Office - Watford.The facility caters for between 200 - 300 people, providing excellent food and great service. Duties for this role will entail serving customers, basic food prep and ensuring all areas of the service and restaurant are kept clean and tidy.Ideal candidate
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.