We are currently looking for an Event Co-ordinator to maximise conference and event enquiries and bookings. Maintain regular contact with clients by telephone, e-mail and in person. And build strong working relationships with your clients & effectively manage bookings to maximise revenue.Main responsibilities
- Look for opportunities to upsell in order to maximise revenue.
- Ensure all clients and potential clients receive a polite, professional and efficient service.
- Contribute to the growth of the Conference & Events business through proactive selling and effectively converting enquiries into sales.
- Arrange and attend show-round appointments and final details meetings with clients.
- Produce statistical information as required including weekly forecasting, cancelled, denied or refused business.
- Help host events during busy seasonal times.
- Produce table plans and place settings etc. for events.
- Liaise with external suppliers ensuring the supply of their goods and services meet the requirements of the clients, and charges are passed on accordingly.
- Help host weddings fairs or any other corporate events to promote the venue.
- Accurately input all client requests into the venue’s booking system.
- Accurately communicate identified client needs and special requests to the operations team.
- Ensure that all amendments, late bookings and special requirements are communicated effectively.
- Ensure correct charges are in place on all bookings.
- Ensure that all accounting procedures and requests for credit facilities are
- Ensure all correspondence is answered, recorded and filed accurately as per the venue and company standards.
- Work within the Sales Office Team, assisting with room enquires when required.
- A background in hospitality, and experience in events coordination is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to deal with changing priorities and work demands while maintaining an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.