Chef de Partie
Host is a fresh food company with a number of contracts in the education and healthcare industry a business built around passionate, professional people who seek a level of empowerment to enable them to make their statement in the world of contract catering food and service
Hourly Rate: £12.50
Working Pattern: 5 over 7
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Tony Schwietzer
A great opportunity to join a growing team in a prestigious London contract.
Must have proven catering qualifications and worked in similar positions. stability and experience are essential.
the company offer great opportunities to progress and grow for the right candidate
Job specification, Roles and Responsibilities:
A great opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie.
• Responsible for assisting the Head Chef in preparation of all foods.
• Maintenance and cleaning of the kitchen unit in accordance with company standards and statutory regulations.
• To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
• To ensure that all dishes are presented to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour.
• To ensure all employees in your direct control adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Operational Standards.
• To ensure through effective communication, that all unit employees are aware of desserts and correct price is charged.
• To cost all menus in accordance with the budget, record daily wastage and quantities sold.
Candidate profile: (who are you looking for/who would suit the role?)
• Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
• We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries.
• Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen.
• Minimum of two years’ experience.