Hourly rate: £7.84 per hour
Hours: 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Contract: Permanent, Term-time only
Contact: Chris Brewer
We have a vacancy for a Catering Assistant to join our friendly team at this prestigious school.
The successful Catering Assistant:
• Has an interest in good, healthy and nutritious food
• Has excellent customer service skills and enjoys working in a team
• Has awareness of hygiene standards
Responsibilities will include:
• Preparing and presenting freshly cooked meals
• Preparing ingredients for meals under supervision
• Assisting in the serving of meals
• Assisting with all aspects of cleaning of the kitchen and dining area
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.