Office Administration Assistant
We are currently looking for an office administration assistant to join out team.Main responsibilities
Key duties include but not exclusively – Daily mailroom duties to sort & deliver all mail to the Rubislaw and Royfold house, Scan & record parcels, manage mailroom & loading bay area. Reception/Response desk, answer incoming call and transferring to personnel, welcome onsite visitors & announce to personnel, monitor visitors access & issue passes, log all response desk requests. Book restaurant for town halls & conference suite bookings, Log jobs with Subcontractor, Cover reception for breaks and reception/mailroom for sickness & holidays. Carry out audits, organise training as required, maintain PPE stock and tools, organise & update work schedules as required. You may also be required to carry out any reasonable additional tasks when instructed by your Line Manager.Ideal candidate
- Displays a responsible, flexible can-do approach to work duties with a passion to provide high standards of customer care and supports colleagues to achieve personal and team goals
- Take ownership of work load
- Proactively report any issues
- Shares knowledge & experience with other team members. Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
- Ability to communicate efficiently with work colleagues, and customer service skills.
- Initiative & ability to identify, resolve & escalate problems accordingly
- Methodical & organised approach to work
- Checkable references
- Ability to adapt and meet frequently changing work environment internally and externally
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.