Assistant Manager (Catering and Hospitality)
- Part Time
Passionate about service excellence? A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Assistant Manager to support the delivery of catering services within a prestigious independent school environment. With a keen eye for detail, passion for 5 star service and customer experience, this is a great opportunity to showcase your talent, managerial skills and develop within a growing business.
- Support the core feeding operation, including breakfast, lunch and front of house services
- Support the delivery of hospitality services including functions, events and fine dining dinners.
- Supervise teams to provide an efficient, 5 star services providing any training and coaching as required
- Provide support to the General Manager, ensuring consistent service levels are delivered daily as per customer and client requirements
- Adopt a customer focussed, hands on approach during service times.
- Lead the organisation of high profile functions and events, some of which may occur outside of normal working hours.
- Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisation.
- Control and monitor the financial performance of the unit with the input of the General Services Manager and to maintain costs within pre-budgeted targets.
- Implement and maintain the Statutory and Company standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary within the catering department
- Previous catering and hospitality experience, ideally obtained from a hotel, school or equivalent environment
- Experience of supervising teams to deliver a great service
- Demonstrable background and knowledge of delivering high end services and food
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good standard of financial acumen
- Flexible to manage events and functions outside of normal working hours
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
Assistant Manager, Assistant Catering Manager, assistant hospitality manager, catering supervisor, perth, head chef, chefs