Asset & Estate Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
We are proud to have been awarded an exciting new Government contract with a large scale property portfolio and are seeking facilities management professionals, ideally with managing agent/integrator model experience You'll also support the transformation and change management this new contract will bring, working alongside a dedicated team for the business segment
Our wealth of experience means we are able to transfer best practices from the corporate sector to create better working environments in the public sector. We bring services that increase employee engagement, wellbeing and productivity to the public sector to help support government to deliver on its promised outcomes while reducing costs.
Our goal is to improve service outcomes and reduce overall costs to the taxpayer.Package description
Competitive salary + benefits including bonus, pension, flexible benefits scheme etc
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs which includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave to name but a few.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster.Main responsibilities
As an Asset & Estates Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding client strategy, objectives and tactical requirements and how these inform the focus of business intelligence activity
- Createing reporting and analytical capability to interrogate all estate and asset management data to benchmark, learn about and improve the cost / performance / risk balance
- Mining the databases to create useful information within the context of asset and estate management, this will be either self-driven or in response to a request.
- Using data science to create benchmarks in performance, identify trends, KPIs, hotspots, and establish deviations and exceptions that inform further analysis to identify cause
- Performing data audits to validate completeness of the databases and identify gaps.
- Creating dashboards as required
- Conducting detailed root cause analysis for issues that arise
- Aligning work activity with the annual cycle of activity; planning, delivery and review.
- Providing data and analytic output for scenario modelling and to enable effective decision making.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Understanding of facilities management and the types of assets found therein
- Data science, Business Intelligence experience
- Experience of CAFM / CMMS systems
- Ability to deal with complex high volume data
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Naturally inquisitive nature with ability to work across functions and with client and suppliers to achieve outcomes
- Experience of asset management would be desirable
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.