Retail & Beverage Manager - Harlequins
We are currently recruiting for a experienced Retail & Beverage Manager to join our great team at Harlequins FC. This role will be to organise and manage the retail and beverage operation in accordance with contract specifications and statutory regulations.
As Retail and Beverage Manager you will be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the unit - ensuring targets are meant and client and team relationships are managed effectively. You will provide a quality service whilst ensuring the economic use is made of all resources, including stock, team members and company assets. At peak times you will be responsible for a team of up to 140 on match days across up to 30 concessions, 7 bars and 2 food points.Package description
- Up to £32,000
- 5 out of 7 as and when required
- To work at one of the most well recognised Rugby Unions!
- Manage the overall set up and breakdown elements of the beverage operation - 7 bars, 30 concessions and 2 food points on match days
- Ensure adequate food, liquor within area of remit are in all areas as required and stored correctly
- Ensure all departmental Health & Safety legislation is adhered to, raising any concerns as appropriate.
- Support on Hospitality and C&E functions in line with the business demands
- Ensure that all orders are placed accurately and within the timescales set
- Manage a team from 3 to 140 on match days
- Must have a ‘can do’ and positive attitude
- Experience managing high volume retail outlets/conceccions
- A strong leader who enjoys developing and motivating staff
- Someone who thrives under pressure
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong effective and efficient organisational skills
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Experience in a stadium or large event catering environment would be desirable
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.