Chef de Partie
3 days left
- Full Time
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Lusso, our specialist division providing the very finest food and service standards to exciting clients in the city of London and beyond. Services include fine dining, hospitality and bespoke staff catering.
Hourly Rate: £10 per hour, 40 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Luis Tarazona Solis
Chef De Partie
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join our passionate and focused Kitchen Brigade, who embody CH&Co’s passion for food providence, quality and fresh Ingredients at this prestigious contract.
- Assist Sous Chef and Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen, including the preparation of all foods, stock taking and looking after HACCAP.
- Ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- Present all dishes to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour.
- A desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- Superb culinary skills and is willing to always push culinary boundaries.
- Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude