Deputy General Manager
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Ampersand, an experienced player specialising in bespoke catering at some of the UK's most iconic venues and visitors attractions.Summary
We are looking for an experienced Deputy General Manager to Lead and develop winning teams to provide exceptional service to our clients and customers and deliver great results for CH&Co.
Take responsibility to support the delivery of all client services. Promote the reputation of CH&Co and ensure that every opportunity is taken to improve service standards and levels of customer service across the board.Main Responsibilities:
- Manage client and contractual relationships effectively in a highly commercial manner ensuring that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- Ensure that all the unit standards across each department within the operation, are accurate and in accordance with client and CH&Co policies and procedures
- Drive solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements and are built around a commitment to continuous improvement, a drive for greater efficiency and operational excellence.
- Be prepared to fully enhance existing service offers, drive service initiatives and take a full and supportive part in wider CH&Co teams, groups and study teams to develop better ways of working and share knowledge and experience and build more effective work processes
- To support the Operations Manager in the absence of the Unit Manager