2 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic chef looking for their first role in chef management or an already proven chef manager to oversee a small team of 3, drive sales, quality and financial aspects at our client site in Carterton.
Airbus, RAF Brize Norton
Summary of Role
Our Chef Manager will be responsible for producing a full range of breakfast items, sandwiches, Panini’s and home-bakes, a small hot food lunch offer along with occasional hospitality.
The role also includes managing vending machines, ordering and book-keeping on-line, cash and stock control and Food Hygiene and H & S compliance. The ideal candidate will have customer facing experience, be capable of working in a small team and be self-motivated
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Chef Manager you will be
• Proactive management of catering team. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, customer and client.
• Accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the ''Elior eXperience'' are communicated and embedded within the team supporting the service champion as appropriate.
• Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence.
• Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
• Accountable for innovative menu planning, and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
• Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
• Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.
Knowledge and Skills
As Chef Manager for Elior we look for …
• A passion for service: Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all round communication skills.
• A performance driven leadership approach: Creates a culture of results within a high pressured environment through inspirational leadership.
• Respecting commitments: Able to effectively listen, establishing trust and ensuring contractual compliance through exemplary leadership.
• Taking the initiative: Takes responsibility is committed to achieving growth by creating a culture of flexibility, adaptability and challenging the norm.
Experience and Qualifications
As Chef Manager we look for …
• Experience in a similar role
• Or a chef looking for that first step into management
40hrs per week, 07:00 – 15:30 Monday to Friday
28 days annual leave (inc bank holidays)
Apply for Chef Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly