Chef de Parties
Chef de Parties
Elior UK is currently looking for dynamic individuals to join our team in the capacity of Chef de Parties in our education division.
University of Roehampton, London SW15 5PU
Summary of Role
To assist in preparation and presentation of innovative and high quality food in line with company objectives and client requirements. Responsible for motivating the team to achieve Elior UK objectives
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Chef de Partie you will
- Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures.
- Support Head Chef in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control.
- Be responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas.
- Be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment.
- Provide support to other members of the kitchen and front of house team as required.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
As Chef de Partie we look for …
• Relevant qualifications including food hygiene, cookery certifications/qualifications
• Level 2 Food Hygiene and Health & Safety Training would be an added benefit
• Qualification in City and Guilds 706-1, 706-2 in Catering would be beneficial
• Able to advise others in a specialist area of expertise.
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole eXperience matters, in the role you must be able to demonstrate:
• Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
• Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm friendly with ability to build trust and loyalty.
• Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
• Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
• Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.