This Hospitality Manager role has arisen at one of our education division. This is a busy site that demands exemplary service standards.
University of Roehampton, London SW15 5PU
Summary of Role
The Hospitality role will be responsible for coordinating and managing the hospitality function to the highest standards.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Contribute to the hospitality sales strategy, including converting customer enquiries in to confirmed orders with a focus on up-selling
• Handle all customer enquiries with a professional telephone manner and demonstrate high standards of customer service
• Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
• Liaise with and effectively communicate with the kitchen and hospitality delivery sections, providing continuous updates and clarity on orders received to ensure all hospitality catering is provided to the highest standards.
• Support the front of house restaurant function with printing of required labels, menus and other signage/correspondence.
• Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events.
• Ensure all general administrative duties with regard to hospitality are up to date completed to the highest standard,
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- High level of IT skills with proficiency in MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Taking the initiative: Confident and able to motivate, influence and persuade others.
- Demonstrated previous experience working in the hospitality events function
- Knowledge in food safety and health & safety standards would be an added benefit
- Bachelor’s degree
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.