3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a talented and experienced Recruitment Coordinator to work on exciting new project. You will be responsible for delivering the recruitment strategy and activity in line with the project plan.Main responsibilities
- To clearly establish vacancy requirements e.g. job description, job profile, hours of work.
- Advertise all vacancies via appropriate media.
- Respond to all adverts in a timely manner, pre-screen candidates to determine suitability.
- Carry out competency interviewing techniques and provide a shortlist of quality candidates to the client.
- Prepare CV(s) and correspondence for the hiring manager.
- Responsible for ensuring a professional service is provided to candidates/clients by ensuring the client/candidate experience is positive and of a high standard at all times
- The compliance process includes, but not limited to, completing the following checks
- Ensure you comply with Company Policy at all times.
- To manage and ensure smooth running of all Administration duties.
- To carry out any additional duties that they may reasonably be expected to perform, occasionally outside of normal working hours central to the site during off peak period.
The successful candidate will have a passion for recruitment and experience of working in a fast paced environment. You will need to possess strong organisational skills and the ability to manage your time effectively. Keen attention to detail is a must, with the ability to display confident Stakeholder management skills and be able to take on and complete a multitude of tasks.About the company
VSG is one of the UK's leading suppliers of security services, offering total solutions that encompass guarding, systems, remote monitoring, training and background screening. The company is part of the Compass Group UK & Ireland, a global leader in the supply of support services to blue chip organisations.