3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a talented and experienced Recruitment Manager to lead a team of two. You will be responsible for delivering the recruitment strategy and activity in line with the project plan.Main responsibilities
The Recruitment Manager will ensure the team meet, recruitment targets and key performance indicators, working to resolve complex issues as they arise. You will also be responsible for delivering a programme of improvements to ensure the processes and practices of the recruitment team and hiring managers are in line with best practice.
- Pool Car
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Parking
- Experience of leading a recruitment team to deliver high quality recruitment outputs at pace, particularly volume recruitment and / or specialist recruitment.
- Experience of gathering, presenting and analysing management information.
- Experience of delivering improvements in recruitment practices and hiring manager capability.
- Experience of using on line recruitment systems to manage candidate activity and outcomes.
- Significant experience of data and records management, including the use of effective quality assurance processes and mechanisms.
VSG is one of the UK's leading suppliers of security services, offering total solutions that encompass guarding, systems, remote monitoring, training and background screening. The company is part of the Compass Group UK & Ireland, a global leader in the supply of support services to blue chip organisations.