As a Risk Coordinator you will report into the Risk Manager.
You will advise the business on any potential risks to the profitability or existence of the company. Identify and assess threats, put plans in place for if things go wrong and decide how to avoid, reduce or transfer risks.Main responsibilities
- risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organisation's previous handling of risks;
- carrying out processes such as purchasing insurance, implementing health and safety measures and making business continuity plans to limit risks and prepare for if things go wrong;
- conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors;
- providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- You will need to be patient and analytical, with an eye for detail.
- Great communication skills and commercial awareness
- Excellent IT skills
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
VSG is one of the UK's leading suppliers of security services, offering total solutions that encompass guarding, systems, remote monitoring, training and background screening. The company is part of the Compass Group UK & Ireland, a global leader in the supply of support services to blue chip organisations.