Junior Chef de Partie
Host is a fresh food company with a number of contracts in the education and healthcare industry a business built around passionate, professional people who seek a level of empowerment to enable them to make their statement in the world of contract catering food and service
Hourly Rate: £9.00 per hour
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday/ 33 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Linda Farmer
To prepare and present food to the highest standards, as directed by the Head Chef / Sous Chef. To clean and maintain cleanliness of kitchen work and assist all Chefs as and when required.
- Ensure designated area is ready for the start of service
- Carry out all cleaning duties allocated in accordance with the unit cleaning schedule
- Carry out miser-in-place
- Monitor stockholding of perishable items delegated, and rotate stock effectively
- Adhere to all Company and contract rules and regulations
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- Similar experience in a Commis position.
- Minimum of 2 years' Experience
Please note this position is in Ampthill Bedfordshire, not in Milton Keynes