7 days left
- Part Time
We are looking for a Mobile Vending Assistant to join our team.Main responsibilities
- Replenish and clean vending machines to required standards.
- Accurate recording of machine visits, readings, stock etc
- The secure collection of cash from machines and its deposit ready for collection.
- Maintenance of storeroom, including stock rotation, ordering and stock takes.
- Maintenance of company vehicle.
- Security of vehicle, cash and stock.
- Good organisational skills
- Good customer facing skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Able to pay attention to detail
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.