Customer Services Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
The staff restaurant facility caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service.Package description
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Assistant to join our lovely catering team at BMI Esperance. Ideal candidates will be friendly, hardworking and flexible. This role may include Ward Host duties.Main responsibilities
- Serving customers in a polite and friendly manner,
- Basic food preparation,
- Ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Other duties will include cashiering, vending and taking an active part in any unit sales promotions.
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food and support services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.