Salary/Hourly Rate: £11.36
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 4.30pm – 8pm, Saturday 2pm – 5pm
Contract Type: Permanent, full time available
Contact Name:Bin Bin McSharry
- Responsible, under the direction of the housekeeping manager, individually or as part of team to undertake the supervision of cleaning of designated areas within educational premises to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic environment.. Some cleaning work will be involved.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Does a thorough job each and every time
- Has good time management skills
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Has knowledge on different cleaning products.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you want to work in a friendly, fun workplace where you are really valued for your contribution – APPLY TODAY