We have an exciting opportunity for a Sous Chef for a high volume and high profile unit based in Worcester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sous Chef to work closely within a highly experienced and trained team.
For the right candidate we offer fantastic career development programmes and management training opportunities. We encourage our staff to be the best they can be and support future career aspirations.Package description
- Monday - Friday, 35 hours per week
- Uniforms supplied
- Possibility of joining the company pension and share scheme
- Meals on duty
- Free car parking
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
To work closely with the Head Chef to aid in the day to day operation and control procedures of the kitchen and all the food operations at all times, whilst complying with company standards and policies. To ensure the overall management of the food operation including set up and break down and operation of these areas.
You need to be proactive, professional with a positive and ambitious attitude. If you put in the work you will be recognised.Ideal candidate
- Superb culinary skill with a huge passion for quality food and ingredients
- High standards and be quality driven
- Committed to food and customer service innovation
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Outgoing, passionate, excellent customer service and communication skills are required for this highly visible position
- Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
14forty is a pioneering integrated facilities management (IFM) business which brings a new high quality solution to the market.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.