Front of House Supervisor
We are looking for a Front of House Supervisor with a 'Can-do' attitude to safely manage the daily activities and to work effectively and adhere to all company local procedures and instructionsMain responsibilities
The Front of House Supervisor is directly responsible for the daily planning and operation of the front of house team, supervising the Cleaning, Reception, Conference Bookings, Customer Liaison, Travel Management, Security, Janitorial/Mail Room and any other services offered by 14forty Services.
To support and train the above teams to deliver a consistent, first class, customer focussed service, compliant within all company policies, procedures and contract service level agreements and KPI’s. To champion best practice across all departments and act as the driver for change in pursuit of continuous improvement.Ideal candidate
- Is passionate about delivering excellent customer service and support services to our clients and customers.
- Acts with honesty and integrity.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills both in person and by telephone, with high professionalism and excellent written and spoken English skills.
- High expectations for quality and an eye for detail.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments.
- Takes the opportunity to continuously learn and grow.
- Develops innovation to delivering a first-class service. in all disciplines.
- Previous experience in supervising in a similar environment.t
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with management team members, colleagues and customers within your work environment.
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulations laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive, professional attitude.
- Good personal time management skills.
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexible approach to working hours and environment.
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.