Hourly rate: £8.25
Working Hours: 42.5 per week
Contract: Permanent, Term-time only
Contact: Malcolm Buss
You can join our friendly team as a Kitchen Porter at a prestigious independent school in Kent. If you want to work in a friendly, fun, environment where you are really valued for your contribution, then we have just the job for you.
As a Kitchen Porter, you must:
• Be an amiable and accommodating team member
• Have a careful and systematic approach to you work
• Be able to prioritise your work and follow rules and procedures
• Be able to read written English on delivery notes and temperature records
Your duties include:
• Carry out all washing up, drying up and putting items away ( please note that this job includes heavy lifting)
• Keeping the kitchen and dining areas in the school clean and tidy
• Wipe the tables and chairs
• Receive goods and check deliveries
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.