Human Resources Business Partner
Our client is a really successful, foodie, on-trend contract caterer with an impressive portfolio of Business & Industry clients. They are committed to delivering outstanding levels of customer service and appreciate that their people are key in helping them to achieve this. Therefore ensuring that they keep their people motivated, engaged and ultimately happy results in satisfied customers.
As a result of their commitment to this they have created a new role of HR Business Partner to operate at a solely strategic level to focus on key areas such as employee engagement, succession planning, recruitment; talent management, and driving positive change. You will also be involved in implementing and integrating a powerful values project as well as a complex change management programme. Employee relations issues will be dealt with centrally, by another team, therefore enabling you to really focus on the strategy.
This role will report directly into the HR Director. This will be a national role and you will be required to travel quite a lot as there are 300 sites across the UK and Ireland. Ideally you'll be based in Manchester or Birmingham as you'll mainly cover the Midlands and the North; the Head of People who is based in The South, will tend to cover the South/South East but things will still be quite fluid. When you are not travelling, there will be flexibility to work from one of our client's local offices or from home. It is envisaged that you would have an admin day each week and be out and about the rest of the time. Ultimately you will plan your own diary so you can work around personal commitments and have some control over your work life balance.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Partner the business directors to implement business specific people strategies including; compensation and benefits, recruitment, talent and development, in line with the Centre of Excellence.
- Take the individual lead for HR Centre of Excellence
- Design and deliver a people plan to include relevant metrics
- Work with wider HR community to ensure people policies, initiatives and procedures are fit for purpose to meet future needs of the business
- Involvement in all things relating to organisational design and talent management to assure best practise
- Drive and embed cultural change and engagement programmes in conjunction with the centres of excellence
- Coach, mentor and challenge Business Directors to embed a culture of team effectiveness, promotion of their vision and values and fair consistent people management.
- Lead the people aspect of commercial contracts for new business and M&As for deals worth of £3m or a strategic accounts
- Review and analyse data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee performance, retention, employee engagement
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experience of managing and driving HR initiatives in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Broad experience in all aspects of an HR Business Partnering role including reward, employee relations, talent succession planning, restructuring and leadership.
- Ability to deliver accurate and timely MI support to the provision of analytical strategic HR advice.
- Experience of project management of large scale mobilisation and knowledge of TUPE.
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to travel.
- CIPD qualification desirable.
- Any experience of techniques used to support training and development activities, selection, compensation and benefits (e.g. TNA, Psychometrics, salary surveys) would be advantageous
If this sounds like you and you are keen to work within a growing and progressive business, then please apply by sending your CV.
Please note, we will only contact candidates with the relevant experience who we wish to invite for interview.
Apply for Human Resources Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly