Relief Chef Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Support Area Manager to cover various units in the North of England. Locations include Liverpool, Leeds, Rugby and Newcastle.
This role covers B&I units for one of our largest contracts within the banking sector.
If you enjoy a challenge, have a passionate for outstanding service and a "can do attitude" then this is the perfect role for you!Package description
- Up to £24k dependant on experience
- Possibility of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Beneficiary Life Assurance scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Uniform provided
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Fantastic Perks at Work benefit package for self and family/friends
- Support the Regional Managers to manage units in Chef Manager's absence, covering sickness, holidays and mobilisations
- Provide excellent food service at all times so must have a passion for food
- Responsible for all aspects of the management and the administration of the catering operation
- You will also have hands on involvement in food preparation and presentation
- Open & close weekly bookwork
- Will involve regular travel as well as the overnight stays
- Ideally, you will have NVQ Level 1/2 in food preparation or equivalent
- Management experience within the catering and hospitality industry
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can-do' attitude
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Excellent communciation skills are a MUST
- Attention to detail
- Training skills would be a distinct advantage
- Computer literate
- Must have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle as this role will require you to travel to various sites across
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on leading the market in creating contemporary foodservice solutions for business and workplace industry clients. We bring great service and exceptional culinary creativity and flair to employee restaurants, delis, cafes and executive dining rooms; from the tea-room to the board room and everything in between.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.