Hourly rate: £9.95
Working hours:25 hours per wek, 42 weeks per year
Contact: John Farrington
We have a vacancy for a Chef to join our friendly team at this prestigious school.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working in a similar role
• A nationally recognised catering qualification;
• The drive and ability to produce excellent and attractive food using fresh ingredients every day
• The ambition to plan and execute special events, including 5 Star hospitality, summer balls, elegant dinner parties and special themed days
• Excellent customer service skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
• To order, prepare and cook fresh and nutritious meals, including special dietary meals
• To ensure the quality and presentation of food is to a "standard that can't be bettered"
• To ensure all food is stored, handled and packed at the correct temperature
• To maintain records of temperatures and act where necessary
• To have the ability to take the lead when required
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.