Food is at the heart of everything we do in our restaurants, delis and coffee bars, it's what we're judged on and therefore it must be right. Without food, we wouldn't have a business.
Salary/Hourly Rate: £11.05
Working Pattern: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Robert Haigh-McLane
A experienced Butler is required for our prestigious client in Hyde Park London. An understanding of the Arabic culture is desired.
• To ensure the service in the fine dining rooms and meeting rooms area are of a very high standard at all times.
• To be customer focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in looking after people.
• To have a good understanding of food, wine and menu
• To report all accidents, breakages, losses, unsafe working conditions and any other irregularities
• To ensure a standard of personal and general cleanliness and hygiene
• Work in a safe and tidy manner at all times.
• To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
• To report and where possible take action about customer or client complaints or compliments
• To be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests