Hourly rate: £8.33
Working hours: 9.30AM—3.00PM
25 hours per week
Contract: Permanent, term time only
Contact: Angela Taite
We have a vacancy for a Catering Assistant to join our friendly team at this prestigious school.
The successful applicant:
- Has an interest in good, healthy and nutritious food
- Has excellent customer service skills and enjoys working in a team
- Has awareness of hygiene standards and has worked in a professional kitchen
- Preparing and presenting freshly cooked meals
- Preparing ingredients for meals under supervision
- Assisting with all aspects of cleaning of the kitchen and dining area
- Assisting in the serving of meals
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you want to work in a friendly, fun workplace where you are really valued for your contribution – APPLY TODAY