Brand new role- Competitive salary +Bonus+ Benefits
Monday- Friday -40 hours (Occasional weekends)
A brand new contract has created a brand new opportunity for a Domestic Manager to join our team in Guildford. You will be based at The Royal Surrey County hospital and will be part of the management team.
The Domestic Manager will develop and lead a team to manage client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to. You will lead the domestic services and support development of service solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements.
The Domestic Manager will manage a team of supervisors responsible for cleaning. You will also deputise for the Operations Manager in their absence.
What is on offer?
A competitive salary, bonus + perks at work benefits which includes up to 55% cinema discounts and retail discounts.
A supportive working environment, a professional career plan, autonomy to make a difference. You will be an ambassador for Compass Group within the Hospital and will support your team to deliver the best possible service.Main responsibilities
• Lead and drive the strategy of retention and growth and through leading the development of long term account plans, including a rolling lifecycle review process.
• Development of strategic client relationships.
• Deliver the profit for the contract.
• Ensure your teams deliver their financial targets.
• Assist with new bids for Compass Group as and when required Implement senior client review processes to identify additional sales opportunities.
• Communicate strategy to team and ensure that improvements are implemented to maximise performance and customer satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Align to all central functions to enhance existing service offers, drive service initiatives.
• Ensure team are coached, developed and supported to achieve targets.
• Compliance. Manage labour costs to challenge and continually review labour structures and ratios.Ideal candidate
- Cleaning management experience leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- Lead the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- Experience in highly commercial and price sensitive markets
Apply today or contact Hannah Bassett, email@example.com for more information about this role or working with Compass Group.