Demi Chef de Partie
Demi Chef de Partie – Pastry
Location: Virginia Water
£20,500 per annum
My client is currently seeking a Demi Chef de Partie to join their Pastry Team within their main fine dining kitchen. My client is one of the world's finest private members golf and country clubs. As Demi Chef de Partie you will be responsible for assisting the Head Pastry Chef in the preparation and service of the pastry menu, ensuring that the highest standards of quality and hygiene are maintained at all times.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced commis chef to take the next step in their career, developing their skills, and gaining valuable experience from exceptional pastry chefs.
This is a full-time role of 48 hours a week based upon a shift pattern.
The successful candidate will have:
· Stable experience as a Pastry Commis Chef within a high standard environment.
· Can-do attitude with a drive to develop skills.
· A passion for the food industry, in particular pastry.
· Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance if required
· Discounted dining at their 5-star food & beverage outlets
· Discount on retail in both Spa and Pro Shop
· Free Meals on duty
· Internal training and development
· Company Pension Scheme
· Free Parking