£17,000 per annum
Location: Virginia Water
My client is looking for a Café Waiter / Waitress to ensure the effective day-to-day running of the food and beverage operation within their Tennis and Health Club Café, ensuring exceptional standards are exceeded at all times.
Their bistro-style Café exudes a fun, buzzing yet relaxing atmosphere and is based in the Tennis and Health Club. Surrounding the café is a gym, spa, aerobics studio, tennis courts, swimming pools and crèche, so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone particularly interested in Health and Nutrition as there will be plenty of opportunity to develop upon knowledge and skills within the Well-Being & Leisure industry.
Skills and Experience:
· Current/previous experience working within customer service
· A passion to deliver customer service to the highest standard
· Excellent communications skills with the ability to multi-task in a busy environment
· An approachable, enthusiastic and positive personality
· Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance if required
· Corporate full Gym and Spa membership at a local 4 star hotel.
· Use of 5-star prestigious facilities, including two golf courses, as well as discounted dining within the fine dining restaurant.
· Discount on retail in both the Spa and Pro Shop
· Free Meals on duty
· Internal training and development
· Company Pension Scheme
· Free Parking
They offer excellent training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder, a company full of opportunities!
This is a full-time role of 40 hours a week based upon a shift pattern.