Costa Coffee Customer Service Assistant
We currently have opportunities for Full and Part Time Customer Service Assistants to join our team at a busy Costa Coffee site at Warwick University, Coventry.Main responsibilities
The duties for this role will include, serving customers in a polite and friendly manner, creating drinks to standard, as well as, ensuring service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
In return we offer full training, two weeks off for Christmas and New Year and a free staff meal on shift if you work longer than 6 hours.About the company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.