We have an amazing opportunity for a General Manager in Chalfont Saint Giles. We are looking for an experienced General Manager with contract catering experience to manage a high profile B&I unit overseeing the catering and cleaning operations. You will manage a team of 9 with hours between Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Package description
- Up to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Free car parking
- Uniform supplied
- Meals on duty
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
You will be responsible for supporting the units if people are off sick, being fully accountable for your budget and be the first escalation point for any issues or problems. We need you to confidently manage, train and develop your people and also building relationships with the client.Ideal candidate
- A natural leader who has the ability coach, develop and mentor their people
- Experience in managing budgets and delivering operational goals
- Innovation and passionate in the way you develop and delivery commercial values to your unit and to the clients expectations
- Proven experience in contract catering
- Cleaning experience desired but not required
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a positive can do attitude
- IT literate
- Financially astute
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.