Hospitality Manager - Canary Wharf
A new opportunity has arisen for a Hospitality Manager to join one of our corporate contracts in the heart of Canary Wharf. If you have experience within high end establishments / corporate contract catering, are extremely passionate about delivering a 5 star service, and are looking to work in a challenging yet rewarding hospitality environment - we want to hear from you!Package description
Up to £38,000
Monday - Friday only!
Lots of development and career opportunities!
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Responsible for all hospitality operations across 63 client meeting rooms, with expected 3500 covers a day
- Developing and leading a team of 35
- Driving innovative menu changes within hospitality, alongside the Exec Chef
- Motivating, training and developing the team
- Managing high volume, high profile and sometimes last minute client event and hospitality requests
- Building strong and robust relationships with clients and customers
- Focusing on purchasing compliance
- Driving cleaning/ maintenance standards across the areas responsible
- All hospitality invoicing via procurement system & Compass finance manager
- Reviewing all catering bookings in harmony with reception services
- Responsible for all catering bookings in Belfast
- Support Dublin with catering bookings and organising high profile events and functions
- Strong communicator, who is used to building robust relationships with clients, senior management and employees
- Excellent at building relationships; not only within own team but with the other contracts in the building (reception, cleaning, maintenance, AV etc.)
- Experience working in either 5 star hotels / Michelin restaurants / corporate contract catering
- Passionate about 5 star food quality and customer service
- Knowledge of fine dining and silver service etiquette
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Organised, proactive and self motivated
- Used to operating a busy event diary, and managing fluctuating team sizes
- Innovative and creative in approach
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER