Domestic Supervisor [Healthcare] - Cambridgeshire Area
5 days left
- Part Time
Medirest is the specialist healthcare division of Compass Group UK & Ireland. As the UK’s leading healthcare support service provider, our aim is to improve the patient experience by providing a clean and safe environment.
An exciting opportunity to join our Domestic Supervisory Team has become available in the Cambridgeshire area. The key task of the post is to supervise the performance of Domestic Assistants and ensure all 10 units are meeting cleanliness standards.
Applicants must hold a valid Driving Licence as this role requires travel around Cambridgeshire (including West Suffolk Hospital [IP33 2QZ], Cambridge Dialysis Centre [CB5 8PD], Arthur Rank Hospice [CB22 3AB], Trumpington IVF Centre [CB2 9LG] and Addenbrookes Hospital [CB2 0QQ]).
This is a full-time, permanent position. Applicants must be flexible in their availability as this role requires working a variety of shift patterns between 6am and 10.30pm over 5 days (predominantly Monday-Friday but occasional Saturdays).Main responsibilities
To supervise the performance of Domestic Assistants and support the Management Team in ensuring all Domestic duties are completed to appropriate standards to support the efficient running of the unit in line with Health & Safety regulations and contractual requirements.
Main Responsibilities include;
- Ensuring your assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for customers by following the required cleaning policies and procedures
- Delivering disposables/chemicals/equipment
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- Deliver mandatory training to the in-unit teams
- Promote good safety habits and methods of work
As part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to actively seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency.Ideal candidate
- Able to build positive and lasting relationships with customers and clients
- Take responsibility for resolving customer and client issues
- Act on customer requests and anticipate their needs
- Take every opportunity to improve my customer’s and client’s experience
- Take pride in their appearance and reputation
- Ensure uncompromising standards of cleanliness, creating a safe workplace
- Concentrate on team dynamics to encourage a supportive working environment
- Understands the importance of initiative, honesty and integrity
At Medirest, we believe that creating the right opportunities for the right people is the key to the Hospitals renowned success. We offer Agenda for Change contracts which means that although you will not be employed by the NHS, you will enjoy progressive pay scales, generous Annual Leave entitlements, as well as other attractive Terms and Conditions. So be a part of one of the country’s leading Hospitals and begin a rewarding role with Medirest.
For more information about our services within healthcare, visit our website at www.medirest.co.uk.