Senior Catering & Events Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
The home to the Rugby Football Union, Twickenham Stadium hosts international matches for the England national team, club rugby matches and a range of events such as music concerts.
Levy Restaurants are the official catering partner to Twickenham, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Catering & Events Manager to work within our Operations team.Package description
Up to £37,000
5 out of 7, hours in line with business needs
Lots of opportunity to develop and progressMain responsibilities
- Ensure the first class presentation of all areas of responsibility on site
- Managing a team of 3 direct reports and up to 70 casual staff
- To provide direct liaison with client, customer and catering teams to ensuring clear communications of each parties needs and expectations
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of food and beverage, operate with a focus on innovation, standards and market awareness.
- Client orientated and be able to understand what is important to our client
- Support the sales team in creating reduced concepts in low yield months to help enhance further business.
- Demonstrate awareness of financial implication of all sales and commitments made to a client.
- To be proactive within weekly forecasting meeting.
- A key innovative leader, who must interact effectively across client and operational functions, to lead the team to superior operational and business performance.
- Attend all regular meetings and ensure that relevant information is cascaded as appropriate.
- Credible management experience within a catering and events environment essential
- Experience with commercial and financial responsibility
- Experience of managing a complex matrix of operations within a contract environment
- Passion for food and catering
- Be professional and proactive at all times
- Flexibility is key, as you will need to be hands on to support in all areas of the site
- A hands on and proactive management style
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record - there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.