An exciting opportunity has become available at Paul Ainsworth’s Boutique Townhouse. The unique 18th Century Townhouse features 6 individually styled suites in the beautiful old part of Padstow, just 5 minutes’ walk from Michelin starred restaurant ‘Paul Ainsworth at No.6’.
The role of ‘Townhouse Assistant’ will feature you working as part of a small dynamic team, that focus every day on welcoming guests and creating a wonderful experience; they will never forget. The role requires a passionate, enthusiastic individual that takes pride in their appearance. You will also need to have excellent commination skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
You must be
- Customer focused, with a warm personality
- Experienced in hospitality and/or retail
- You must hold a UK drivers licence.
Assisting our Townhouse manager in the daily running of the Townhouse making sure a high standard of cleanliness and organisation is maintained.
Meeting and greeting our guests with the warmest of welcomes and checking them into their chosen suites. Our guests will also require activities arranged and reservations made, you will provide a personal service to ensure their needs are met. Building fantastic working relationships with our team at the restaurants to ensure a smooth guest experience.
- staff meals.
- Great rates of pay plus tips
- Training and development within your chosen field of hospitality.
- Opportunity for growth and development within our small yet thriving and growing family.
- Automatic enrolment in Hospitality Action’s Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- 25% off at Wave therapy beauty.
- 25% off within the Family including Paul Ainsworth at No6, Rojanos in the Square, Padstow Townhouse.
As well as complete job satisfaction by working with all the resources you need. We provide 1 to 1 training and mentoring because it is our priority to create wonderful careers within the company for our dedicated team.
If this sounds like something for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with a covering letter and your cv to