Waiting positions available at Paul Ainsworth Restaurants
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our Front of house teams at Paul Ainsworth’s restaurants in Padstow. Experience is not essential as we provide one to one training. If you enjoy working in hospitality or would like the opportunity to develop your career, we would love to hear from you. We are committed to the training, personal development of all our staff and encourage advancement and promotion within our family.
With Paul Ainsworth at Number 6, Ci Ci’s bar, and Rojano’s in the Square we can offer great opportunities and exciting roles for the right individuals.
We can offer you:
- Live in accommodation, within walking distance of our restaurants
- Two staff meals per day..
- Great rates of pay as well as excellent tips.
- Training and development within your chosen role within the family.
- Opportunity for growth and development within our family.
- Flexible working patterns, both full and part time positions available.
- Automatic enrolment in Hospitality Action’s Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- 25% off with Wave therapy treatments.
- 25% off within the Family including Paul Ainsworth at No6, Rojanos in the Square, Padstow Townhouse.
We have a fantastic local reputation and an exceptional head of family in Paul Ainsworth, his character and knowledge shapes and influences everything we do across all areas. Work with us is specific and knowledgeable but with this brings entertainment, enjoyment and great personal rewards
If this sounds like something for you, we would love to hear from you. Please reply with a copy of your cv and contact telephone number