Guest Relations Role
Guest Relations Role for Paul Ainsworth restaurant and rooms
We are looking for a friendly individual to join our dedicated Guest relations team.
This small team focus on making our guest experience a memorable one from the minute they make a booking. The role requires someone with a customer service background and excellent telephone communication.
Excellent 1 to 1 training is provided to give you the confidence to use our computer and telephone systems.
- Answering customer queries and taking customer bookings
- Occasional reception desk duties including meeting and greeting customers
- Keeping accurate notes on customer bookings including special occasions and dietary requirements, to ensure the right information is passed on to our manager and team.
- Understanding company policies and booking procedures so you are able to relay correct information to our customers
- Communicating with Managers and chefs regarding bookings and special requirements
Part time position - Saturday 9am – 5pm, Sunday 9am- 3pm (office based)
Full time hours include varied evenings welcoming guests at our restaurant reception.
To apply for the role please apply with a covering letter and your C.V to email@example.com
Apply for Guest Relations Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly