Unit Manager- Brighton
Unit Manager- Brighton
Monday- Friday (Occasional weekends)
Costa Coffee +retail unit
Salary c. £25-27K DOE+ bonus + company benefits
Are you an established Retail/Hospitality Manager with experience of working with large Retail brands?
Do you have a passion for delivering a quality service to customers and clients alike?
Are you passionate about driving sales by motivating your team and creating and enjoyable environment? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you.
Due to our current period of growth and transformation, we are looking for a charismatic, successful, financially astute Unit manager to join our Management team at Royal Sussex County hospital. You will run the Costa Coffee Store and oversee a small retail unit, successfully delivering the contract management within this very busy and rewarding site.
We are looking for an innovative, driven and dynamic experienced Unit Manager to lead and manage a large motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved, but exceeded.
Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team.
Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
What is on offer?
A competitive salary & benefits, a supportive team, a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. You will be encouraged to be the best you can be in this role.
- Salary circa £25-27,000 - DOE
- Bonus (up to 5%)
- Monday-Friday (occasional flexibility)
- 40 hours per week
- Excellent training and development schemes
- High street and online retail discounts
- Up to 55% off cinema tickets
- Excellent transport links/Local parking
• All Store Operating Targets and KPIs
• Leading and developing a motivated, committed and high performing store management team
• Driving operational, visual and customer service standards in store
• Working with the visual team to manage standards and displays within the store
• All mandatory & specialised training to ensure customer proposition is met
• Brand Integrity and market awareness
• Effective communication to all store team members
• Store compliance and health and safety procedures
• Succession planning for junior management within the business ensuring that all key policies are adhered to and delivered across the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong leader, whose passion for leading the team and controlling costs will allow them to positively and commercially run their store.Ideal candidate
You will live by the key values Compass, Costa and Amigo, and will run your stores simply and efficiently, using your exceptional communication skills to ensure that you understand every aspect of the business and the team you are leading.
You will have:
• Single site accountability either in your current or in a previous role
• Strong Management and leadership skills
• Previous Retail/hospitality Management experience within the food sector is advantageous
• Previous accountability for P&L management
• Commercial & Business awareness
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer focus
• Loyalty and commitment to excellence
• Operate efficiently with a subtle and persuasive manner
Coffee experience is highly advantageousAbout the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate at delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises of a number of high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in house brands.