Head of Food Studio - Full or Part Time
Sarum Hall School, Hampstead
Head of Food Studio
Teacher of Food & Nutrition required for brand new cookery school facilities.
Leadership role, including:
- Launch & raise the profile of the new cookery school
- Run the academic & co-curricular programme
- Co-ordination of revenue generating cookery courses
Available on a full-time or part-time basis from early 2018.
Salary: Sarum Hall scale, salary dependent on experience.
Working hours can be flexible to allow the successful candidate to provide holiday/weekend courses, as well as term-time lessons/clubs.
Sarum Hall is an independent preparatory school for girls aged 3 to 11 years situated in Hampstead, dedicated to motivation, inspiration and excellence. We are a happy, thriving and successful school with a positive, caring and imaginative learning environment that gives our girls the very best start in life.
Sarum Hall can offer:
- brand new purpose-built classroom
- superb resources in award-winning facilities
- a traditional academic curriculum, with an emphasis on pupils developing natural talents and enquiring minds
- girls who are eager to learn, confident and enthusiastic
- staff fully committed to making a difference
- dedicated leadership time with CPD opportunities
- fantastic location with great transport links and parking opportunities
- freshly cooked lunches daily
The successful candidate should:
- hold a Food & Nutrition qualification;
- hold a Food Hygiene qualification;
- have experience of food preparation and cookery teaching;
- be an enthusiastic and consistently strong practitioner with a sound knowledge and understanding of primary education;
- be an effective communicator with parents and colleagues both in and out of school;
- be highly motivated and able to motivate others.
Sarum Hall is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Further details and an application form are available from our website https://www.sarumhallschool.co.uk/work-for-us/
Completed application forms and CV should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 12th December