7 days left
- Part Time
We are looking for a Supervisor with a 'Can-do' attitude, who is successful through the team and has a passion for food and service quality.Main responsibilities
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Supervisor to supervise our highly motivated and focused team. The Compass Group facility caters for many people, providing excellent service. You will be responsible for the smooth running of shifts ensuring that all service areas are well stocked regularly replenished along with addressing any relevant staffing issues.Ideal candidate
- You will need to work well as part of a team
- Be friendly and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Communication and good conduct are key to working effectively
- Have a passion for food and quality service
- Standards driven with a hands on management style
- Self motivated and able to work in a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English Language
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and great service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.