Looking for Production Line Work ?
We are currently seeking Operatives to work in a busy, fast paced factory environment. The succesful applicant must be available to commit to the following shift pattern:
7am - 3pm Daily Mon-Fri
At Resource Network we want to give you the opportunity to work at the Cuisine Centre in St Helens
We are currently seeking Operatives to work in a busy, fast paced factory environment. To ensure all products are produced to the highest standards, by ensuring all raw materials are weighed on scales, to the correct specification. And that the highest standards are kept to meet all production requirements on a daily basis Main responsibilities
- Follow the Production plan at all times
- Ensure effective stock rotation of ingredients to minimise waste
- Communicate key issues to the Production Manager.
- Ensure all appropriate PPE, for the task being carried out, is worn at all times
- Achieve the companies GMP std’s at all times
- Follow the Company’s HR and Health & Safety policies in order to achieve a safe and controlled environment for yourself and others at all times.
- Enforce 100% compliance with all Quality policies and procedures to ensure products meet stated customer, legal and Company requirements.
- Check all process records to enable the generation of manufacturing reports.
- Carry out any reasonable/appropriate task requested by a member of the Senior management team.
Be flexible in your approach to working in various different depts within the
factory when requested to do so.Ideal candidate
Skills -Proven track record of Food handling -Interpersonal skills -Food hygiene requirements and produce quality standards -Excellent numeracy & Literacy skills About the company
Join Our Team
By joining our team working at one of factory locations you can have flexibility to work around your current commitments OR stability by knowing your hours of work within a set shift pattern. Would you like the opportunity to commit long term and not have to worry about work from one week to the next? If you have answered yes, then apply to work with Resource Network!
- Clean and safe hospitals
- The best patient dining experience in the world
- Flexible and professional logistic services including 'on-demand' portering, helpdesk and support services
- The best choice of retail brands including high street names.
By working together as part of Compass Group, our business model is founded on our greatest asset; you - our people. Trained to deliver consistent first-class services, you will ensure you support services to run smoothly and reliably, while delivering of great healthcare service with a smile.
About Your Career with Compass
What do we do at Compass? Well, in short, we're the world's leading foodservice company, providing food across all sectors, from school dinners to executive dining, health care and coffee bars to corporate hospitality. But we do so much more... our clients look to us to provide a full range of business and operational support services like cleaning, building maintenance, reception and security.
Literally... Every day we serve millions of people around the world, from providing a cup of coffee to changing a light bulb! The question now is: "Why work with us?"