Contract Cleaning Manager at The All England Lawn Tennis Club
The LSS Venue Cleaning Manager at the All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) will fulfill the role of Contract Manager, overseeing and managing the cleaning services, and be responsible for leading and developing the delivery of efficient and effective support service operations for the AELTC for the year round operations and Championship event delivery. In doing so the Venue Cleaning Manager will ensure that:Package description
CONTRACT CLEANING MANAGER
To work 40 hours, 5 out of 7 days, weekends on rotation baseMain responsibilities
- The Company’s contractual responsibilities at the AELTC are well planned and executed to ensure Client satisfaction is maintained.
- Excellent account management to further develop the Client relationship.
- The Company’s business objectives are achieved and profitability is maintained
- Technical expertise is continually developed to ensure industry leading approach to cleaning and facilities management within the AELTC Wimbledon site.
- Thorough competence in the delivery of ‘soft’ facilities management is essential.
- Extensive experience gained from either in the 4/ 5 star Hotel sector, or event industry or in a service related field is essential.
- Proven ability to develop business through sound negotiation, change management, strategic decision making and ‘out of the box’ thinking.
- Track record of team management of min 5-10 people.
- Experience in project management, especially adherence to tight timetables.
- Detailed experience of working in a multifaceted environment that requires excellent communication and the ability to multi-task especially in emergency situations.
- Proven ability to deliver quality customer service and ensure issues are effectively resolved in a timely manner.
- Excellent financial management skills, particularly the preparation and monitoring of detailed budgets and cash flow projections.
- Proven understanding of Health & Safety legislation (HASAW) and best practice.
- In depth knowledge of cleaning/housekeeping activities.
- Proven understanding of Windows based applications.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Compass Group is proud to be the official caterer at The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC), one of the world’s most prestigious sporting venues which annually plays host to The Championships, Wimbledon. The AELTC is a private members’ club, catering year-round for its members, tourists visiting from across the globe, and everyone working behind the scenes to deliver this world-famous event.
Wimbledon is not just about the tennis; it is also a celebration of great food and drink. Here at Wimbledon, we are passionate about showcasing the very best of our British products, reflecting the heritage and history of the AELTC. Put simply, we strive to serve the best food and drink and employ the best staff to deliver a unique experience for our customers.
Want to be a part of Wimbledon? Interested in joining the team that makes it happen? Apply now for this exciting opportunity.