Area Manager North East
We are looking for an experienced area facilities manager to join our team at 14forty looking after multiple sites across the North East You will be overseeing the catering, cleaning and security operation.
If you enjoy a challenge, have a passionate for outstanding service and a "can do attitude" then this is the perfect role for you!Main responsibilities
- To be able to work effectively on your own
- To advocate and follow agreed policies and procedures and ensure your teams follow suit.
- To conduct appropriate training sessions to update knowledge of equipment, materials and procedures and actively encourage and promote documented training within the team.
- To carry out routine inspections and audits of the regional sites and ensure that all levels of the Support Services are maintained to a high standard and maintained at all times.
- To liaise with colleagues, and identify any training needs where appropriate in order to maintain standards.
- To always attempt to improve on existing standards of work and drive continuous improvement
- To perform any other reasonable duties as required by the National Operations Manager.
- To perform any administrative duties required within the operation
- To use your own initiative to ensure you are able to identify where you need to change your own activities to meet different circumstances
- Proven experience in catering, cleaning and security
- SIA licence desireable
- Must have a full driving licence and be able to drive due to the nature of the role
- Will be on call so flexibility required and will also be required to stay away from home as and when required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer services
- Standards driven
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a positive can do attitude
- IT literate
- Financially astute
14forty is a pioneering integrated facilities management (IFM) business which brings a new high quality solution to the market.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.