Area Catering Consultant
5 days left
- Full Time
Inspire the next generation?
For almost two decades, we at CMC have been inspiring the next generation of pupils to eat well in a healthy, school environment. It is something that we are committed to and very passionate about. We work in a fantastic environment, alongside some great clients, delivering over 70 million healthy, school meals each year. Would you like to join us in our quest?
We currently have a vacancy for a self-motivated, enthusiastic candidate to champion freshly-sourced food that is cooked fresh daily on the school’s premises. Working in schools along the M6 corridor between Birmingham and Staffordshire, you will have an eye for detail and the know-how to train and inspire others? Are you someone who is not afraid to explore new ventures and opportunities, ensuring that school lunches are an exciting part of the school day?
We don’t drive our people by sales targets; we don’t get hung up about procurement targets; at CMC our targets are based on quality, delivery and training. CMC is more focused on asking clients, “how was lunch?” We have an open, honest approach to business and take pride in our friendly but professional approach.
It is anticipated that you will come from a background where you have been performing in either a multi-site operation which embraces fresh product, or as support to an Operations Director. You will need to be a hands-on operator who has the ability to lead by example through excellence.
We would like you have these qualities:
- HACCP principles and how to implement into school kitchens
- A knowledge of kitchen finance and gross profits
- A comprehensive knowledge of all current hygiene legislation
- A comprehensive knowledge of health and safety
- An absolute thrill in seeing pupils enjoying their lunch
- Good IT skills with experience of audits and spreadsheets and the desire to drive our business forward with IT
- Sharing your craft skills and developing your team through training
- Sharing with your fellow workers - “I found this great place to eat this weekend”
- A good team player with the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them
- Full clean driving license
- Aware of current food concepts
- A can-do attitude when delivering our clients’ expectations
- Honesty and business integrity as a given
- A passion for food with a glass half full mentality
- No ego
Who are we? Come and take a look at us www.cmcschoolfood.co.uk
To apply email email@example.com with your current CV and any covering information that you think would encourage us to meet you.
Closing date Thursday 21st December 2017. Successful applicants will be notified week commencing 11th January 2018.
We are not too big to care and we will endeavor to contact all who send the relevant detail to us.
£33k /Negotiable Dependant on experience and what you can bring to our party. Fully funded company car, mobile phone, apple mac, but more importantly working in an environment where you can sleep at night.
For further details contact:
Gary Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Area Catering Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly