We are looking for a talented Sous Chef to join our team.Main responsibilities
To aid in the day to day operation and control procedures of the kitchen and all the food operations at all times, whilst complying with company standards and policies. To ensure the overall management of the food operation including set up and break down and operation of these areas.
Due to the location of the site, you will need to have your own transport.
Rate of pay is £8.12 per hour, this rate is enhanced to £10.62 per hour when covering the shift rota.Ideal candidate
- Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Quality driven
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
- Self motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Computer literate
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.