We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Chef/Cook to join our team. You will look after lots of hungry people, contributing to the efficient running of the kitchen. Responsible for producing a variety of dishes for the restaurant and meeting room areas to the highest standard, whilst ensuring the kitchen runs smoothly, safely and hygienically.Package description
5 days over 7
Full flexibility required
Excellent career progression and development
Own transport required due to early starts and late finishesMain responsibilities
Looking for a new and exciting challenge? We are looking for a talented and experienced Chef to join our team at Sainsbury's DC - Bromley by Bow. Supporting the current kitchen brigade, you will be producing and cooking a varied offer of dishes following our menu plan.
Full flexibility is required for this role due to early starts, evenings and weekends.Ideal candidate
- Own transport is required
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A team player with the ability to work on their own and follow instructions
- You will have Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.