Pelham Woods Hospital, Dorking, Surrey
Permanent - Full Time
Salary £21000 Hours
37.5 per week
Partnerships in Care is one of the UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
Pelham Woods is an inpatient rehabilitation service which is well placed to serve the south east of England and provides for the needs of women who have complex mental health problems, personality difficulties and in some instances, a history of challenging behaviour.
The hospital is set in picturesque grounds overlooking the Surrey Hills and has extensive facilities including onsite Gym, Purpose Built Bake off Kitchen as well as Occupational and Educational Facilities.
As the main Chef you will lead the provision of a catering service within the hospital, with particular emphasis on the planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals.
You will have responsibility for assistant Chef and catering assistant also.
To be successful in this role you will need:-
- Substantial experience as a Chef
- Budgetary management skills
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
- Excellent team working ethics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Computer Literate including working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A flexible, motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Customer and Patient focused
- Experience of working within an office environment
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Free onsite meals and free onsite parking
- Private Medical Cover and Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Career Development and continuous learning and development
- Voluntary benefits including childcare vouchers and car leasing
- Full Extensive Training Induction plus opportunities to do further training while in the role.
For more information or to apply click apply now.
Disclosure All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland.
We are an equal opportunities employer.